What is eyebrow tinting?
Eyebrow tinting is the process of applying dye to enhance, shape & define your brows. Our richly pigmented brow tints from Brow Code Tints stain the skin as well as the brow hairs, which helps to give the appearance of bold, full brows. Our master aesthetician can work with you to help you achieve the ideal brow appearance that you desire.
*Please keep in mind that brow tinting is not the same as microblading or permanent tattooing.
How does the brow tint work?
Brow Code Tint dyes the brow skin and brow hairs for a bold & defined look, creating the illusion of full brows. Brow Code Tint is mixed with their cream solution or liquid oxidant to create the perfect tint formula.
How long does the brow tint last?
Brow Code Tint lasts up to 1 week on the skin & 3-4 weeks on the brow hairs. Please follow all instructions and aftercare correctly in order to achieve the most longevity.
Do you have brow tinting instructions available?
Yes! You can view Brow Code’s full tinting instruction PDF here.
Is tint safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
Yes, Brow Code tint is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Although please consult with your healthcare professional first if you have concerns.
What is the before & after care for brow tinting?
What should and should not be done 24-48 hours post-treatment for the longevity of results:
- Do not rub the treated area.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours.
- Do not apply brow makeup for at least 24 hours post treatment.
- Avoid sunbathing and sun exposure for 24 hours to lessen the chance of fading.
- Avoid swimming/saunas/sweating for at least 24 hours post treatment.
- Do not exfoliate the brow area as this will cause tints to fade quicker.
- Exposure to sun & UV lights for long periods of time will cause tints to fade quicker.
- Apply Brow Code Brow Growth Oil daily to keep brows nourished & healthy.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
NOTE: If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice.