COVID-19 Patient Information
LATEST UPDATE (12/20/2023):
- For patients in the clinic that have a positive COVID status, they need to be out 5 full days before being seen in the clinic. They should continue to mask for 5 days after the initial 5-day isolation period. They will have the option to mask when in the building. Mask available upon request.
- For patients that have surgery and have a positive COVID status, they need to be out 10 full days before being seen in the ASC.
- Due to changes in COVID federal masking guidelines, masks may be required based on symptoms or by MD discretion for all patients and visitors. Parents and guardians may accompany pediatric patients, and care partners may accompany a patient with a disability who needs assistance.
Please keep in mind that we do not allow additional visitors in the building at this time. This includes siblings of Pediatric patients. For further information about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov.
Please note that there are exceptions to the visitor policy:
- 1 Parent or caregiver with a child. No siblings unless the sibling is also scheduled to see the doctor.
- 1 Required medical decision-maker with adults
- 1 Caregiver for patients unable to ambulate by themselves
- 1 Caregiver for patients that need assistance with translation